Rock climbing Courses.
How safe is your climbing?
Find out with this fun course!
We cover tons of stuff:
- Advanced belaying - holding falls
- More knots for climbing
- Rope management, single and double rope technique
- More rock climbing techniques, bouldering and training tips
- Climbing equipment applications and limitations, fall factors
- Route choice for safety and progression
- Basic safety and rescue, escaping the system, prussik, autobloc use
- Advanced anchor placements, belays/stances
- Lots of trad lead climbing outdoors
- Introduction to multi pitch climbing and stance management
Run over 2 - 4 days in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire Peak District National Park, Lake District, Scotland or North Wales.
| About Rock and Ice | Testimonial's | Prices | Terms |